Active Kids Club
Our Active Kids Club is for children aged 5yrs – 11yrs during the school holidays.
- Club Room with TV Video, Computers, games, books and a daily arts and craft activity programme.
- Sports facilities including indoor sports hall, outdoor games area and access to athletics stadium programmed throughout the day.
- Hot meal menu available.
- One supervisor to every 8 children ratio.
- Club Room with TV, video, playstation, computers, magazines, pool table, games, karaoke machine and lounge area.
- Art and Crafts, Cookery and Computer know how – all take place in our specialist labs/lecture rooms.
- Hot meals to choose from daily.
- Sports such as football, badminton, cricket, basketball available throughout the day.
- One supervisor to every 8 young people ratio.
- £21.00 Full day
- £14.00 Half day
- £90 full week
- plus discounts for second and third child.
We welcome people with disabilities in all of our sports facilities; you’ll be in good company!
The sports centre has many disabled users including top athletes,
- Bev Jones, paralympic gold medallist/discus thrower and shot put, who regularly trains at Deeside College.
- Andy Jones, a member of Great Britain’s Athletics Team for discus, hammer and shot - uses the specially made throwers’ frame in the indoor athletics centre, which is also available for use by other disabled sports men and women.
Deeside College hosts the Deeside Athletics Club for the disabled on Wednesdays from 6.00pm - 7.00pm and the football club for the disabled on Wednesdays from 5.00pm - 6.00pm.
Pengwern College (for students with additional needs) also use the centre on a weekly basis as part of their curriculum activities and their students are coached by the Athletics Development Officer.
- North Wales Indoor Athletics Centre
- Active Kids Club
- Lifestyle Fitness
- Sports Hall
- Sports scholarships
If you would like details about these clubs or hire of the facilities, please contact the Deeside College sports reception on: