- ABOUT US
- Contact us
- How to find us
- Job vacancies
- Meet our managers
- Opening hours
- Term dates
- Coleg Cambria
- Open events
- Student Awards 2012
- Annual report
- Connect with us
- Customer Service
- Equality & diversity
- Facts & figures
- Inspection results
- Publication scheme
- Vision, mission & core values
- Welsh Language Scheme
- Deeside College tour
- Northop College Tour
- Coleg Llysfasi and Wrexham Training Tour
- Learning facilities
- Leisure facilities
- The Salon
- Toybox Nursery
News & Events
- SCHOOL LEAVERS
- A Levels
- Animal Care
- Art, Design and Media
- Beauty and Complementary Therapies
- Business Administration and Business Studies
- Catering and Hospitality
- Children's Care, Learning and Development
- Engineering - Fabrication and Welding
- Engineering - Land-based Machinery
- Engineering - Mechanical and Electrical
- Engineering - Motor Vehicle
- Forestry and Conservation
- Health and Social Care
- Horse Care and Equine Management
- ADULTS 19+
Design our Facebook page!
Please note: this competition has now closed.
For those of you not familiar, Facebook has released a new style of Fan page which allows for a large 'cover' image and a profile picture box. Now the change has been applied to our account, you can see it's looking quite bare!
So, we've decided to open the opportunity to any budding graphic designers out there to design our Deeside College fan page.
Your design will be displayed across the top of our fan page and will be viewable by all of our 2100+ fans and also any visiting general public!
- Submissions to be designed and submitted using the Photoshop template contained within the entry pack below
- Any text needs to be in both English and in Welsh (if you can't get the text translated, just repeat the English and we'll translate it)
- Facebook has set guidelines for cover photos that you must follow in your design. These requirements can be viewed here: http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=276329115767498
- You can submit multiple versions and revisions of your design. However, your final version *MUST* say "Final Submission" and you may only submit ONE final design per person
- Your design needs to be as creative as possible!
- The winner will be chosen by the Deeside College Marketing Team
How to Enter
It's really easy. Download the entry pack (on the right), unzip it and you'll find the Photoshop PSD template. There's also the official Deeside College logo and our emblem image file for you to use.
Once you've worked your magic, email email@example.com with your Photoshop PSD design attached, your full name, mobile/telephone number, age and location and the subject line entitled 'Facebook Page Design Entry'.
The deadline to submit your design is Friday, April 6th, 2012.
- For some photos of Deeside College, find them in our Facebook photo albums, here
- Facebook Timeline Cover: 40 (Really) Creative Examples
- 10 Timeline Designs That Will Blow You Away
- Facebook Timeline: 10 Fresh Designs for Creative Inspiration