Basic & Key Skills
Would you like to:
- Improve your English, Maths or basic computer skills?
- Help your child with reading, writing and maths?
- If English is not your first language, would you like to improve your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills?
Do you need help with:
- Reading, writing and spelling?
- Letter writing and form filling?
- Everyday maths - money, addition, subtraction, fractions, percentages, decimals?
- Filling in job application forms and making a C.V?
- Brushing up these skills to help your children with their homework?
- Improving your job prospects e.g. sitting an entrance test?
Free courses are available at Deeside College - you can enrol at any time of the year.
Telephone 01244 834564 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We cater for beginners up to GCSE level and students work at their own pace, at times to suit.