Student Transport - Deeside College, Llysfasi College and Northop College
We provide a network of buses to help full time students travel to and from our college sites. For most students, this transport will be provided free of charge.
Provisional bus routes for 2012/2013 are indicated below - these are subject to change.
- You will only be able to use college buses if you have a valid bus pass
- To get your bus pass, you’ll need to complete a bus pass application form from Student Services
- Your bus pass will be issued during induction in the first few weeks of term
- You will not be allowed to travel on college buses unless you show your bus pass after the first few weeks of term
- You must behave in a way that does not offend others whilst travelling on college buses. If you misbehave on the college buses, the disciplinary procedure will be followed and your bus pass may be taken away from you
- Please make sure that you arrive before the stated pick up time, as the bus will not wait for you
- We do not provdie transport to/from our Wrexham Training site
- All college bus transport leaves Deeside College at 4:15pm, Northop College at 4pm and Llysfasi College at 4:30pm.
Various transport is available from the Ellesmere Port area, Wirral and North Wales coast directly to Northop College or via Deeside College where a bus picks up from outside the Spar, Connah's Quay (Departure Bay 3) at 08:40 to take to Northop College.
Deeside College Bus Timetables
Llysfasi College Bus Timetables
Need more information?