We have a dedicated Careers Wales advisor based within our Student Services centre at Deeside College and also an advisor based at Northop College. They can provide information, advice and guidance on:
- How to get jobs - filling out application forms, interview skills etc.
- Local job opportunities
- Careers which meet your individual needs
- Courses to help you progress to your chosen career
- Help with univeristy/Higher Education entrance requirements
- Finding out about work-based training and apprenticeships
Book an informal and confidential interview
Full time students
If you are a full-time student, you can contact the college Careers advisor on email@example.com, telephone 01244 834511 or book an appointment via Student Services located by the Deeside College reception.
Part time students
If you are a part-time student, you can visit your local Careers Wales shop (addresses on www.careerswales.com) or call our Freephone number on 0800 919520.