At Deeside College, we greatly value the contacts we have with parents and guardians and are keen to work in partnership with you, to assist your son or daughter in achieving their educational goals.
- We will contact parents and guardians at various times during the course, with feedback on your son’s or daughter’s progress including areas of concern, such as attendance and punctuality.
- We will also organise parents evenings to provide you with feedback.
However, please do not hesitate to contact your son’s or daughter’s course tutor at any time, if you have any concerns about their progress at college or any other matter.
To help students achieve their goals, we provide excellent teaching, extensive, up-to-date resources and top quality learning support. Their success depends largely on their commitment, their attitude to study and their motivation to succeed, and we hope you’ll join us in supporting and encouraging them to take their studies seriously, to attend regularly, be punctual and hand work in on time.
We’d also like to assure you that, during their time at Deeside College, students will be supported and cared for by our excellent and committed team of staff, many of whom are specially trained to help with specific problems that young people may experience while studying.
- The first few weeks of term
- The college tutorial system
- Financial assistance for students
- Travel to/from Deeside College
- Students with disabilities and/or learning difficulties
- Anti bullying